Note from Sensei:
Eiko Stewart – Taught for five years in Hawaii and for 38 years with North Monterey County Unified School District teaching grades K through 8th. Sensei Stewart has taught at Gakko for 14 years. Her hobbies are crafts, gardening, cooking, and exercise; she loves walking and biking.
- Please provide snack and water for child daily.
- Colored Pencils
- Plain Pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Silver Permanent Pen (1)
- Gold Permanent Pen (1)
- Watercolor set
- Elmer’s Glue
- Glue stick
- Pencil Box (Labeled with above items in it)
- 10-15 whole, washed and cleaned matching clam shells. *Please tape them together as they will be used for a game.
Mon (Japanese Family Crest):
- 5-inch Mon (Japanese family crest) –You can email this to kokoronogakkowatsonville@ gmail.com if that is easier. If you do not have a mon, you may choose one you like. See the Frequently Asked Questions for mon ideas
Open House Performance:
- Please have children wear a bright, solid color shirt or t-shirt, and pants or leggings of any color.
- Performance Song/Script can be found on Music Program page.