Note from Sensei:
Roisin Vivo – I have been teaching in the PVUSD School District for 13 years. I taught 3rd grade at Mintie White Elementary School in Watsonville and my current position is in 4th grade at Mar Vista Elementary. My daughter have been attending Gakko for 3 years. I enjoy reading, cooking, and sports. This will be my first year teaching at Kokoro No Gakko. I am excited for this learning experience and I welcome any support expertise from the Gakko community.
- Please provide snack and water for child daily.
- Colored Pencils
- Plain Pencils
- Pencil sharpener
- Watercolor set
- Elmer’s Glue
- Glue stick
- Pencil Box (Labeled with above items in it)
Mon (Japanese Family Crest):
- 5-inch Mon (Japanese family crest) –You can email this to kokoronogakkowatsonville@ gmail.com if that is easier. If you do not have a mon, you may choose one you like. See the Frequently Asked Questions for mon ideas
- Field Trip Permission Slip – on Thursday, June 27th the 4th grade class will be going on a field trip to Bamboo Giant. Please fill out the permission slip and turn into your teacher or the administration table. If you are scheduled to work in the class on this day, you will be one of the designated drivers. *Please fill out driver form as well.
Open House Performance:
- The 4th grade class will perform short play at Open House. Costumes will be provided.
- Performance Song/Script can be found on Music Program page.